Looking for a delicious seafood boil recipe with Cajun butter? Look no further! Here's Hook To Tables simple and flavorful recipe that will elevate your seafood experience:
- 1 pound large red Argentina prawns
- 1 pound Newfoundland blue mussels
- 1 pound brown New Zealand clams
- 1 Dungeness crab (optional, additional $25 per pound)
- 4oz Canadian lobster tail (optional, $15.99 each)
- South American king crab (optional, $48 per pound)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
1. In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add Cajun seasoning, minced garlic, and lemon juice to the boiling water.
2. Add the seafood to the pot, starting with the prawns, mussels, and clams. If using, add the Dungeness crab, lobster tails, and/or king crab as well.
3. Cook the seafood for about 5-7 minutes, or until the prawns are pink and the shells of the mussels and clams have opened.
4. While the seafood is cooking, prepare the Cajun butter. In a small bowl, combine melted butter and Cajun seasoning. Mix well.
5. Once the seafood is cooked, remove it from the pot and transfer it to a large serving platter.
6. Drizzle the Cajun butter over the seafood, ensuring it's evenly coated.
7. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
8. Enjoy your delicious seafood boil with Cajun butter!
Remember to adjust the cooking time based on the size and quantity of the seafood you're using. Feel free to customize the recipe by adding your favorite seafood or adjusting the Cajun seasoning to your taste preferences. Bon appétit!